Sunday, February 24, 2008

YCMT

I came across the great little website a year or so ago and fell in love with it.
I love it so much, I joined as an affiliate.

It has lots of great crafty projects, purses, clothing, embroidery, and more. All downloadable instructions in pdf form for a very reasonable fee.

I have purchased and made several items from there and just love it.

here is my link
http://www.youcanmakethis.com/index.htm?cxaaffrefcodea=1039311091

you can view the website there.

It has the neatest, most hip ideas and projects available and know what else? They are so very easy, the instructions are very clear and precise and I just wanted to share this with you all.
So go check it out.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Jennifer!
Thank you so much for your nice write-up about YCMT! That was so fun to read!

I sincerely appreciate your support of the site.

Kim :)